Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hostel for sun and fun
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this hostel, which is located by the ocean and set on the beach.
At El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel & Bar, hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding, then dine onsite at the restaurant.
All 9 rooms provide free WiFi, patios, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel & Bar
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach hostel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel & Bar is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2007
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel & Bar has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- El Diablo Hostel
- El Diablo Tranquilo Bar
- El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel & Bar
- Tranquilo Hostel & Bar