Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Colonia del Sacramento, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Museum of Shipwrecks and Treasures, Paleontological Museum, and San Benito Chapel. San Carlos Bullring and City Craft Fair are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and dry cleaning. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Posada del Bosque
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Colonia del Sacramento hotel also offers a terrace, barbecue grills, and a garden.
Posada del Bosque is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- Posada Bosque Colonia del Sacramento
- Posada Bosque Hotel Colonia del Sacramento