Book your room at Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel in Utrecht with 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Utrecht, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of TivoliVredenburg and Neude. St. John's Church and Town Hall are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 90 rooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and TVs with cable channels. Wired Internet, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Apollo Hotel Utrecht City CentreVredenburg 14 Utrecht 3511 BA
Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1952
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 5.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate sitting area
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 27.50 per night
- Apollo City Centre
- Apollo Hotel City Centre
- Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre
- Apollo Utrecht City Centre
- Utrecht City Centre Apollo Hotel
- Utrecht Apollo Hotel
We should mention
Alcohol is not served at this property.