Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Uttamapālaiyam has to offer. In Uttamapālaiyam, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Uttamapālaiyam
Places to visit in the larger region include Kuchanur Suyambu Sri Saneeswara Bhagavan Temple, Ramakkalmedu Lookout, and Meghamalai. Additionally, you'll find Anayirangal Dam in the area.
As you plan your trip to Uttamapālaiyam, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 75 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sixth Star Inn is located in central Uttamapālaiyam. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Uttamapālaiyam can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- JJRESIDENCY is located in the heart of Uttamapālaiyam. With a stay at this hotel in Uttamapālaiyam, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Uttamapālaiyam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Uttamapālaiyam is 0.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F