Travelers to Uvezpinar will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Uvezpinar, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Uvezpinar
Places to visit in the larger region include Yalova Ataturk Mansion, Karaca Arboretum, and Agustos Park. Additionally, you'll find Luna Park and Mohackale Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Uvezpinar, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 39 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Thermalium Wellness Park Hotel is located in the heart of Uvezpinar. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Termal can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Termal Elit Hotel is located in central Uvezpinar. With a stay at this hotel in Termal, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Rizom Tatil Koyu - All Inclusive is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city center. This resort in Yalova features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Uvezpinar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Uvezpinar gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 39°F