Top Hotels Near Uzes Market in Uzes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Uzes Market
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 2, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2017
Uzes Market Hotel Guide
Figuring out what attractions to visit during your vacation is always tricky, but Uzes Market is one stop you'll be glad you put on your list.
It is found in Uzes - Pont du Gard, 350 miles from Paris.
To be close to Uzes Market, book a room at one of the 6 hotels within 2 miles. Just 0.3 miles away is the Best Western Uzes Pont Du Gard. The Hôtel Le Patio de Violette and the UZES APPART HOTEL, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, are also worth considering.
Be a thrifty traveler and pick one of the budget-friendly hotels located nearby. The Madame Vacances Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers is a 0.2 miles journey away and the Hôtel Entraigues is 0.1 miles away.
You're sure to enjoy the luxurious comfort at the La Maison d'Uzes. What's more, you'll only need to travel a quick 0.1 miles to reach this upmarket establishment.
Pop into La Glacerie D'uzes for a breather, and a shot of caffeine, after your excursion to Uzes Market. This popular stop can be easily reached on foot. La Famille Uzès is also close by if you want a more substantial offering. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to look too far to find Bananier Le.
Other Places to Visit near Uzes MarketMake certain you put aside some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Uzes Market:
- Behind the garden gate of Jardin Medieval, you'll be able to delight in the heavenly aroma of fresh flowers and enjoy a little peace and serenity.
- Children will adore the stories that coincide with Chateau Ducal dit le Duche, a structure that encapsulates the history of the era.
- Start your vacation on the right footing by visiting Office of Tourism Pays d'Uzes and picking up some handy hints.
- While we don't have the answers to humanity's burning queries, you can probably mull over them at Uzes Cathedral, known as one of the leading houses of worship in the region.
- Are you looking for a good outing when the weather isn't so good? Visit Haribo Museum to spend time inside among the fascinating exhibits.