Get an overview of this hotelBeaver Creek Highlands condos close to Vail slopes
Popular property highlights
Luxury at 8,000 feet
This condominium complex is located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, 0.25 mile from Beaver Creek Village and the Vilar Center for the Arts and 8 miles from Vail.
Highlights of the four-story, ski-in/ski-out Highlands Lodge by East West include an outdoor pool and hot tubs, and complimentary shuttle service to and from town.
The 23 individually decorated Highlands Lodge by East West condos feature full kitchens, dining and living rooms, wood-burning fireplaces, patios or balconies with village or mountain views, and washer/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Highlands Lodge by East West
Highlands Lodge by East West guests are provided a concierge desk, heated underground parking, and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Guests have access to the spa and health club at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, a 5-minute walk down Offerson Road or a quick hop via the shuttle that transports guests throughout Beaver Creek and Vail. Private ski lockers and boot warmers are available in the skiers' locker room.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 59
- Free area shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 634
- Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Highlands Lodge by East West does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the Beaver Creek area.
Grouse Mountain Grill
Nearby Things to Do
Skiers and snowboarders access the slopes via the Highlands Lift, located behind the lodge, and return using the skiway that swoops through the property. Nearby greens include the Beaver Creek Golf Course, 1 mile from the village, the Vail Golf Course, 8 miles east of the resort, and two courses at Red Sky Ranch, 10 miles west in Wolcott.
Other area recreational activities include snowmobile tours, tubing, bobsledding, dog sledding, guided bird hunting, hiking, biking, rock climbing, llama treks, cattle drives, hot-air ballooning, four-wheel drive tours, and paragliding.
The lodge is a quarter-mile stroll from the village at the 8,100-foot base of Beaver Creek Mountain. The resort features 1,625 acres of skiable terrain with 146 trails: 34 percent beginner, 39 percent intermediate, and 27 percent expert. These are accessible by 14 lifts, including seven high-speed quads. The resort has a vertical rise of 3,340 feet and receives an average annual snowfall of 300 inches, plus an annual average of 300 days of sunshine. Beaver Creek includes the resort areas of Arrowhead and Bachelor Gulch, and a variety of terrain parks such as Park 101, Zoom Room, and Moonshine Terrain Park and Pipe.
Vail, eight miles east, encompasses 5,289 skiable acres with 193 trails on three main areas. Vail-Front Side is 28 percent beginner, 32 percent intermediate, and 40 percent expert. Back Bowls is 13 percent intermediate and 87 percent expert. Blue Sky Basin is 47 percent intermediate and 53 percent expert. The resort, which has a 3,450-foot vertical rise and averages 66 inches of snow each January, has 34 lifts, including one gondola and 14 high-speed quads.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD $5.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 80-100 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD $5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $30.00 per night
- Highlands Lodge East West Beaver Creek
- Highlands Lodge Beaver Creek
- Highlands Lodge Condo
- Highlands Lodge Condo Beaver Creek
- Highlands Beaver Creek
- Highlands Lodge East West
- Highlands East West Beaver Creek
- Highlands Lodge At Beaver Creek Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.