Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with dining and a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this City Centre hotel is in the mountains and within 1 mi (2 km) of Matterhorn Museum, Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and St. Mauritius Church. Sunnegga Ski Resort and Furi - Trockener Steg Cable Car are also within 3 mi (5 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Backstage Boutique Hotel to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 20 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests will also find cable TV, DVD players, and room service.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
Backstage Boutique Hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a sauna.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Backstage Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Backstage Boutique Hotel
- Backstage Boutique Hotel Zermatt
- Backstage Boutique Zermatt
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Backstage Boutique Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.