Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a full-service spa
Located near the slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains and within a 15-minute walk of Gornergrat Station, Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and Zermatt - Furi. Matterhorn Golf club and Matterhorn Museum are also within 5 minutes.
Backstage Boutique Hotel guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an outdoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 20 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests will also find cable TV, DVD players, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Backstage Boutique Hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a sauna.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Backstage Boutique Hotel
- Backstage Boutique Hotel Zermatt
- Backstage Boutique Zermatt
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Backstage Boutique Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.