Book your room at Hotel Bella Vista
Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a full-service spa
Located near the slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of St. Mauritius Church and Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons. Mountaineers Cemetery and Matterhorn Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Hotel Bella Vista guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy a spa tub and a full-service spa.
All 21 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski storage, a sauna, and a steam room.
Hotel Bella Vista is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1962
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub only
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Bella Vita. Services include sports massages, massages, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 50 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Tourism fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: CHF 5.00 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: CHF 2.50 (one way), (from 9 to 16 years old)
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).