Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of St. Mauritius Church and Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons. Mountaineers Cemetery and Matterhorn Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Hotel Bella Vista guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy a spa tub and a full-service spa.
All 21 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers and phones are also available to guests.
- Friendly, helpful staff
Hotel Bella Vista
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a sauna.
Hotel Bella Vista is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1962
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Bella Vita. Services include sports massages, massages, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 40.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Transfer service fee per adult: CHF 5.00 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: CHF 2.50 (one way), (from 9 to 16 years old)
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 40.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.0 per night
- Bella Vista Zermatt
- Hotel Bella Vista Zermatt
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 star and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.