Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of St. Mauritius Church and Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons. Mountaineers Cemetery and Matterhorn Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Hotel Bella Vista guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy a spa tub and a full-service spa.
All 21 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Bella Vista
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a sauna.
Hotel Bella Vista is a smoke-free property.
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1962
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Bella Vita. Services include sports massages, massages, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 85 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 40.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.50 per night for guests aged 9-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: CHF 5.00 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: CHF 2.50 (one way), (from 9 to 16 years old)
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 40.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 85 per night
- Bella Vista Zermatt
- Hotel Bella Vista Zermatt
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 star and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert