Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in the mountains, this Zermatt hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within 1 mi (2 km) of Zermatt-Furi Gondola, Matterhorn Museum, and St. Mauritius Church. Sunnegga Ski Resort and Furi - Trockener Steg Cable Car are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Ski into Hotel Hemizeus, where you can relax in a full-service spa, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
All 42 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and balconies. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find down comforters and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Hemizeus features a full-service spa and ski-in/ski-out access. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Hemizeus is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hotel Hemizeus has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Iremia has 2 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 80.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 30.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 6 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 84 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 22 for adults and CHF 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 6 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 84 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 80.0 per day
- Hemizeus Hotel
- Hemizeus Zermatt
- Hotel Hemizeus
- Hotel Hemizeus Zermatt
- Apparthotel Hemizeus Hotel Zermatt
- Apparthotel Hemizeus Zermatt
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert