Get an overview of this hotelSimplicity near the slopes with a bar/lounge
Located near the slopes, this Saas-Fee hotel is in the mountains and within a 10-minute walk of Hannig Gondola, Alpin Express Gondola, and Stafelwald Ski Lift. Leeboden Ski Lift and Saas-Fee Ski Resort are also within 15 minutes.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Popcorn Hotel, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and a nightclub.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include cable TV, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Popcorn HotelObere Dorfstrasse 6 Saas-Fee VS 3906
Popcorn Hotel helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
Popcorn Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Popcorn - Onsite bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
This property provides guests with a city card at check-in, which offers regional Saas-Fee/Saastal discounts that vary by season. In summer, this includes access to 8 out of 9 local lifts and public transportation. In winter, this includes all PostAuto transportation and several discounts. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 7 per person, per night for adults; CHF 3.50 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: CHF 9-30 per person (approximately)
- Popcorn Hotel
- Popcorn Hotel Saas-Fee
- Popcorn Saas-Fee
We should mention
Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.