Get an overview of this hotelSki hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia+ members get double value for their points when booking any +VIP Access hotel.See details
Located near the slopes, this Saas hotel is in the mountains, within a 5-minute walk of Saaser Museum and Hannig Gondola, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Alpin Express Gondola and Stafelwald Ski Lift are also within 10 minutes.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Sunstar Boutique Hotel Beau-Site Saas-Fee for a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 35 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include free minibar items and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sunstar Boutique Hotel Beau-Site Saas-Fee
Popular property highlights
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers an indoor pool and a sauna.
Sunstar Boutique Hotel Beau-Site Saas-Fee is a smoke-free property.
- Steam room
- Free train station pickup
- Full-service spa
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski passes available
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1893
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
La Ferme - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Fee Chaeller - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Felsgrotten Landschaft has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, reflexology, and thalassotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 70 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CHF 15 per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 109
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 7 per person, per night for adults; CHF 3.50 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Destination fee: CHF 4 per person, per night
- Pet deposit: CHF 15 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 70 per day
- Sunstar Boutique Beau-Site
- Sunstar Boutique Beau-Site Saas-Fee
- Sunstar Boutique Hotel Beau-Site
- Sunstar Boutique Hotel Beau-Site Saas-Fee
- Sunstar Hotel Beau-Site Saas-Fee
- Sunstar Saas-Fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).