Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Zermatt hostel is in the mountains and within 1 mi (2 km) of Zermatt-Furi Gondola, Mountaineers Cemetery, and St. Mauritius Church. Sunnegga Ski Resort and Gorner Ridge are also within 2 mi (3 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at The Matterhorn Hostel Zermatt include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 7 rooms offer free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Matterhorn Hostel Zermatt
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Matterhorn Hostel Zermatt has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CHF 8 per person (approximately)
- Hostel Matterhorn
- Matterhorn Hostel
- Matterhorn Hostel Zermatt