Overview of Cathedral Suites Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Suite, Balcony
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Valencia's Valencia City Centre neighborhood, Cathedral Suites Hotel is in the city center. Plaza de la Reina and Valencia Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include City of Arts and Sciences and Bioparc Valencia Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Mestalla Stadium, and consider making time for Oceanografic Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's central and quiet location.Visit our Valencia travel guide
- Plaza de la Reina - 2 min walk
- Valencia Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Plaza de la Virgen - 3 min walk
- Palace of the Marques de Dos Aguas - 4 min walk
- Silk Exchange - 6 min walk
- Colon Station - 10 min walk
- Valencia North Station - 11 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 11 min drive
- Petit Bistro Terrace — 1 min walk
- Dels Cabillers - 1 min walk
- Bertal - 1 min walk
- Taberna Vintara - 1 min walk
- Café Bertzal - 1 min walk
About this property
Cathedral Suites Hotel
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely hotel in a fantastic location.
Lovely hotel in a perfect location in the heart of Valencia right next to the Cathedral Square. Lovely rooms with large comfortable beds and very well equipped The room also has a small kitchenette ,with hob,fridge and microwave and also have very efficient independent AC. The hotel has its own private garage which is situated a short drive away but one word of advice the max height is 1.75m and is very tight for larger vehicle access.