The worst hotel we had in 3 weeks
Posted Oct 20, 2015 on Hotels
We were VERY disappointed with our stay at NH Ciudad de Valencia !
Our first impression of the room was quite good, unfortunately, it did not last long. Nothing seemed to be right in this hotel.
- The linens of the bed were torn at some place and we had towels with holes in them also.
- One of the glass in the bathroom was dirty when we arrived
- The hairdryer stopped working after a 30 second use.
- The room were VERY NOISY. We could hear everything going on next door : people talking, going to the bathroom and switch on and off the light. EVERYTHING.
Some people seemed to be moving furniture around the room at 1 AM in the room above our. I had to hit the ceiling a couple time to make it stop...
The bathroom too included some bad surprise :
- The bidet was inconveniently place right in from of the shower-bath exit. You would have to carefully squeeze yourself out of the shower while avoiding the bidet. How convenient !
The location was not so great either as it is quite far away from the city center, and a good walk from the beach too. The hotel's neighbourhood had not much to offer.