Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Valenciennes, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Fine Arts museum and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Stade Nungesser and Valenciennes Golf are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a sauna, self parking, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 77 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities that guests will find include phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1926
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Hans - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 12.50.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Le Grand de Valenciennes
- Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes
- Valenciennes Minotel
- Grand Hôtel Valenciennes
- Grand Valenciennes
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.