Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Valenciennes, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Musee des Beaux-Arts and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Stade Nungesser. Musee Matisse and Mont Garni Golf Club are also within 25 mi (40 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a sauna, self parking, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 85 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities that guests will find include phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters) include a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 9
- Year Built 1926
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Hans - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.80 and EUR 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Le Grand de Valenciennes
- Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes
- Valenciennes Minotel
- Grand Hôtel Valenciennes
- Grand Valenciennes
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.