Visiting Valhermoso de la Fuente
Visitors to Valhermoso de la Fuente are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valhermoso de la Fuente
Places to visit in the larger region include Torre de Armas o del Campo, Castillo de Alarcon, and Iglesia de Santo Domingo. You'll also find Alarcon Visitor's Center and Santa Maria Church in the area.
As you plan your trip to Valhermoso de la Fuente, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Parador de Alarcón is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Alarcon can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Palacio Villa de Alarcón is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Alarcon can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Hierbaluisa is located within 4.4 mi (7 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Alarcon features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café.
Dressing for Valhermoso de la Fuente
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valhermoso de la Fuente is 0.71 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F