Visiting Valle de Bravo
Visitors can enjoy all that Valle de Bravo has to offer including the lakeside setting, mountain views, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and golf courses.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toluca
- The closest major airport is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Valle de Bravo
Notable city landmarks like Church of Saint Mary and Saint Francis of Assisi Church might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Velo de Novia Waterfalls and Lake Avandaro exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Valle de Bravo Archaeological Museum and Joaquin Arcadio Pagaza Cultural Center.
In Valle de Bravo, there are 76 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Boutique Casa Chichipicas - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Araucaria Hotel Boutique - Adults Only - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rodavento Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Valle de Bravo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 41.50 inches of rain falls on Valle de Bravo each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F