Get an overview of this hotelColonial hostel in Valledupar with 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Valledupar, this hostel is steps from Valledupar House of Culture and Alfonso Lopez Square. Centro Artesanal Calle Grande and Valledupar Fine Arts School are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostel features free use of bicycles, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are onsite.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Other amenities available to guests include free long-distance calls, free local calls, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Provincia Hostel Valledupar
Provincia Hostel Valledupar features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hostel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 8000 for adults and COP 8000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 15000 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 15000 (from 3 to 6 years old)
- Provincia Hostel
- Provincia Hostel Valledupar
- Provincia Valledupar
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.