Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Vancouver hotel in Vancouver Bayfront, near Granville Island Public Market
Popular property highlights
Located in Vancouver Bayfront, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sunset Beach, Granville Island Public Market, and Stanley Park. Canada Place and BC Place Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a business center, and meeting rooms.
All 119 rooms offer free WiFi, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Sands
Best Western Plus Sands features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Best Western Plus Sands is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Park at English Bay - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bayside Lounge - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 14.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6.49 and CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17.49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 14.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Vancouver Best Western
- Best Western Plus Sands
- Best Western Plus Sands Hotel
- Best Western Plus Sands Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Sands Vancouver
- Best Western Sands
- Best Western Sands Hotel
- Best Western Sands Plus
- Sands Best Western
- Sands Best Western Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Vancouver
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.