Get an overview of this hotelCozy hotel with free WiFi in central Vancouver
Popular property highlights
Close to Chinatown
Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver places guests a 6-minute walk from Vancouver Art Gallery and just a little farther from the city's bustling Chinatown, the largest in Canada. Stanley Park is 2 km (1.2 miles) away, and Granville Island a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
Irish Pub attached, complimentary wine reception
A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served every morning, and the hotel offers discount passes to Steve Nash Fitness Center 4 blocks away, and VIP passes to Doolin's Irish Pub, which is attached to the hotel. Relax with a glass of wine at the complimentary wine reception held from Tuesday - Saturday at the Belmont Bar, located next to the hotel (Guests can receive up to 2 glasses per stay). The property is smoke-free throughout.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TV
Guests can retire to simple and tastefully decorated guestrooms, each equipped with a flat-screen TV and iPod® docking station. There’s a coffeemaker in every room, and those who want to work or surf the Web while away can do so using free WiFi.
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Vancouver hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is available (surcharge).
Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 450
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Doolins Irish Pub - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Cellar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver Hotel
- Comfort Inn Hotel Vancouver Downtown
- Comfort Inn Vancouver Downtown
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel Vancouver
- Comfort Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).