Get an overview of this hotelWalk to Vancouver Convention Centre
Popular property highlights
Near Harbour Centre
This downtown hotel is located in the financial district of Vancouver. One block from the American Consulate, two blocks from Canada Place, Cruise Ship Terminal, Vancouver Trade and Convention Center, and Pacific Center Mall.
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown includes The Butcher and Bullock which is a sports bar that offers burgers, seafood, and local brews.
TV with cable
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown features European boutique-style guestrooms, decorated in warm colors. Rooms have TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Complimentary WiFi access is provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown features The Butcher and Bullock, a sports bar, includes two 100-inch wide-screen TVs and 8 TVs with satellite channels. Diners can wash down burgers and seafood with a local brew or Irish malt. DJ music and live entertainment is offered on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
The 6-story hotel includes complimentary wireless Internet access, a meeting room with audio-visual equipment, and dry cleaning/laundry services (surcharge). Multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange. Guests receive free access to a nearby fitness center.
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Chelsea Restaurant - Breakfast and lunch. Casual setting with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.
The Butcher and Bullock - Sports bar open for lunch and dinner. Drinks, burgers, and seafood. Two 100-inch wide-screen TVs and 8 TVs with satellite channels. DJ and live entertainment Thursday through Saturday nights. Includes a smoking room.
Nearby Things to Do
The Days Inn Vancouver Downtown hotel is adjacent to the Seawall leading to Stanley Park, affording easy access to mountain biking, running, and walking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Days Inn Hotel Vancouver Downtown
- Days Inn Vancouver Downtown
- Days Inn Vancouver Downtown Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Days Inn
- Days Inn Vancouver Downtown Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.