Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with 7 restaurants and casino
Popular property highlights
Situated in Burnaby, this eco-friendly hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from British Columbia Institute of Technology and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Metropolis at Metrotown. Burnaby Hospital and Crystal Mall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
7 restaurants, a casino, and a nightclub are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include 4 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and 2 coffee shops/cafés.
All 195 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service, down comforters, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Spotless guestrooms
- High-quality beds
- Good location
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
- Nice bathrooms and overall room comfort
Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre
In addition to a spa tub, Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site, along with a car charging station.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 12
- Electric car charging station
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Free area shuttle
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
EBO - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 16.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per stay
- Burnaby Delta
- Burnaby Delta Hotel
- Delta Burnaby
- Delta Burnaby Hotel
- Delta Hotel Burnaby
- Hotel Burnaby
- Hotel Delta Burnaby
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.