Get an overview of this hotelModern downtown hotel 1 block from Gastown
Popular property highlights
Vancouver Convention Centre
With a downtown location, just moments away from Gastown and Yaletown, this property offers easy access to Stanley Park, BC Place, Rogers Arena, Vancouver Convention Centre, and the Canada Line transit system.
Guests at the 23-story Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites can relax with a drink in the lobby lounge while enjoying complimentary WiFi, dine in the on-site restaurant, Manhattan, order from the hotel’s room service, or break a sweat in the 24-hour fitness center.
Stay like a local in the modern renovated suites, which feature an urban design and a range of amenities like free Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows. Suites also feature separate bedroom and living areas with multiple easy access plug ins for electronic devices.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
Located in the Heritage District of downtown Vancouver, the 23-story, Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is 1 block from Gastown and 4 blocks from the harbor side Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre and Canada Place.
The hotel offers a daily full breakfast (surcharge) and an on-site currency exchange, tour and ticket assistance, as well as 24-hour access to the business center which provides a computer workstation, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, copier, fax machine, and printer. Additionally, complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. A 24-hour fitness center is also on site.
Security features include key-card access to guest floors and all amenities, including the business center.
Valet and self parking are available (surcharge) and includes in/out privileges. Parking is valid from time of check-in until 1 PM on day of check-out.
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Separate living room
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Manhattan - Overlooking the street, this sophisticated, second-floor restaurant is decorated with black marble, African-imported anigre wood paneling, and modern art. Serving our west coast style breakfast daily, you can watch our culinary team in action with our open-style kitchen.
Spencer's Lounge - Lounge-chair seating and dark-wood paneling create an intimate atmosphere in this lobby lounge. Locally sourced ingredients are used to create an international west coast dining experience. Lunch, dinner and happy hour served.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is five blocks from the Vancouver Seawall, a 12-mile (19 km) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling.
Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is located one mile from the hotel, and can be reached via the seawall path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay
- Delta Hotel Suites Vancouver
- Delta Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Suites Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites Hotel
- Hotel Delta Vancouver
- Hotel Delta Vancouver Suites
- Vancouver Delta Suites Hotel
- Vancouver Hotel Delta
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Suites
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.