Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Grotto, and Cascade Station. Wellington Park and Vancouver Farmers Market are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free self parking and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 98 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include sofa beds and sitting areas. Guests will also find WiFi, cable TV, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2400 square feet (223 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1996
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 223
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2400
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 6.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 6.95 per night )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Press Northwest - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of USD 15.00 per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.95 for adults and USD 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00
- Phoenix Inn Suites Hotel Vancouver
- Phoenix Inn Suites Vancouver
- Phoenix Hotel Vancouver
- Phoenix Inn - Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Vancouver
- DoubleTree Hilton Vancouver
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).