Way overpriced for condition of hotel
Posted Sep 19, 2016
We stayed at this hotel a few years ago & loved it. We have been recommending it ever since. We were extremely disappointed this time. We paid $182 + tax for a 1 bedroom, king. There was a funky smell & we found mold in the bathroom. Looks like there is a leak from above. Two cigarette burns on the armchair. I stepped on a carpet strip tack where the carped is completely worn out going into the bathroom. The wall paper is lifting everywhere we looked in the hallways. If we had paid $60-$80 for the room, maybe this would be acceptable but not $182.