Get an overview of this hotelModern high-rise hotel amid shops and galleries
Popular property highlights
This hotel is located in Metro Vancouver, across from the shopping and entertainment complex Metropolis at Metrotown, and steps from the SkyTrain, offering a 20-minute scenic ride to downtown Vancouver.
Outdoor lap pool
This hotel offers a 24-hour health club with weights and PreCor fitness equipment. It also features an outdoor lap pool, hot tub, children's wading pool, and a 24-hour business center.
37-inch LCD TVs
The hotel features 283 guestrooms with views of the North Shore Mountains and city or Richmond and the Gulf Islands. Rooms include complimentary basic WiFi and 37-inch LCD televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is steps from Metropolis at Metrotown shopping center, minutes away from local attractions, and right in the heart of corporate technology headquarters. The hotel is close to major highways, SkyTrain transit system, and 20 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport.
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown features 1,500 square meters of meeting facilities and a 24-hour technology lounge located on the lobby level, equipped with workstations, printing, fax services, and wireless (high-speed) Internet access.
The fitness center provides treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and free weights as well as a lap pool, wading pool, and spa tub. The hotel also offers room service, currency exchange, wedding planners, exhibit space, luggage storage, and express check-out. Secure parking is available for an additional fee.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 283
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 6.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 6.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Reflect social dining and lounge – Casually modern third-floor restaurant and lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows and a gas fireplace. Serves Hilton Buffet Breakfast with six hot items and "West Coast" menu with fresh local ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a children’s menu. This newly renovated Hilton restaurant, offers fresh cooking, personalized service and a comfortable setting that makes it ideal for work meetings, relaxing over a cocktail or meal, or meeting up with friends and family.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel has a 24-hour fitness center with a treadmill, stairclimber, exercise bike, rowing machine, and free weights. The outdoor pool deck has a 30-foot lap pool, a children's wading pool, and spa tub.
The hotel is one block from Central Park, a 217-acre green space with tall trees, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 49 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 49 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 49 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 49 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Hilton Metrotown
- Hilton Metrotown Vancouver
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Burnaby
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel Burnaby
- Metrotown Hilton
- Metrotown Hilton Vancouver
- Vancouver Hilton Metrotown
- Vancouver Metrotown Hilton
- Burnaby Hilton Metrotown
- Hilton Burnaby
- Hilton Hotel Burnaby
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.