Get an overview of this hotelHotel with 2 restaurants, near Metropolis at Metrotown
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Crystal Mall and Metropolis at Metrotown. Central Park and British Columbia Institute of Technology are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include 2 coffee shops/cafés, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 100 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Helpful staff
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby)
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby) features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby) is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Meeting rooms 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby) has 2 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Up to 20 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Holiday Inn Express Burnaby
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown Burnaby
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown Hotel Burnaby
- Vancouver-Metrotown Burnaby
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown Burnaby Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.