Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Vancouver hotel on Granville
Popular property highlights
This 6-story Vancouver hotel on Granville Street is 2 blocks from Yaletown and less than 1 km (about a half-mile) from Granville Island.
This Vancouver hotel has a full-service restaurant and nightclub. Internet access is complimentary.
Howard Johnson guestrooms offer cable TV, complimentary Internet access, and complimentary coffee and tea.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver
The Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver is located on Granville Street at Davie, close to the center of Vancouver's popular entertainment district and a few blocks from Yaletown.
Complimentary amenities include newspapers and WiFi throughout the hotel.
Faxing, photocopying, and other business services are also available. Additional facilities include a restaurant with a lounge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Wings Restaurant - open 7 AM-Midnight serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A full breakfast is served 7-11 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
- Downhill skiing nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between CAD $ 15 and CAD $20 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 10 per hour
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Howard Johnson Downtown Vancouver
- Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver
- Howard Johnson Hotel Vancouver Downtown
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.