Get an overview of this hotelModern downtown hotel near Robson Street
Popular property highlights
Adjacent to Royal Centre
Towering above the downtown core, this 34-story Vancouver hotel is adjacent to a SkyTrain station and Royal Centre, 2 blocks from Robson Street, and 5 blocks from the harbourfront.
In addition to a well-equipped 24-hour business center, the Hyatt Regency Vancouver has a fitness room, an outdoor pool, a jetted spa tub, a restaurant, and free WiFi in the lobby.
The 644 spacious guestrooms offer down duvets, pillowtop mattresses, floor-to-ceiling windows, KenetMD bath products, and slate bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
This 34-story Vancouver hotel towering above the downtown core is adjacent to a SkyTrain station and Royal Centre, 2 blocks from Robson Street, and 5 blocks from the harbor.
Guests staying at the smoke-free Hyatt Regency Vancouver can splash away in the outdoor swimming pool or work out kinks in the fitness center, equipped with treadmills, stair-climbing machines, stationary bikes, and weight-lifting equipment.
The 24-hour business center, located off the hotel lobby, provides self-serve computers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
The hotel offers a total of 45,003 square feet (4,181 square meters) of conference space on 4 floors. Cellphone rentals, currency exchange, and translation services can all be arranged. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 34
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 644
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Mosaic Bar and Grille - Streamlined furnishings, picture windows, and lots of natural light complement Mosaic's eclectic menu, a fusion of international cooking styles. A fresh-fish bar features delicacies such as lobster, scallops, seviche, and sea bass; and a lounge overlooks the bustling lobby. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily.
Starbucks - Located in the hotel lobby. Coffees, teas, and snacks.
Grain Tasting Bar - Specializing in artisan cocktails, regional wines, and craft beer, the menu selections are designed to be a perfect accompaniment to the flavors of British Columbia. In the modern and rustic setting, nature and design come together in perfect compliment. Well-appointed flat-screen televisions broadcast major sporting events while the all-season terrace seamlessly merges the exterior with the interior. An ideal sophisticated urban retreat.
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to its own fitness center and heated outdoor pool, the Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers easy access to nearby paths and trails. The Hyatt is just five blocks from one end of a 12-mile-long seaside pathway that's suitable for walking, cycling, and in-line skating. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space, is only 1.2 km (0.75 miles) away; the park offers tennis courts and mountain-bike trails as well as pools, a beach, a zoo, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
In addition, skiers can hit the slopes at Grouse Mountain, which is approximately 15 minutes north of downtown Vancouver by car. In summer, the slopes offer trails of varying levels for walks and hikes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of CAD 100 per week
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.82 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per stay
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Vancouver
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Hyatt Vancouver
- Hyatt Vancouver Regency
- Regency Hyatt Vancouver
- Regency Vancouver
- Vancouver Hyatt
- Vancouver Hyatt Regency
- Vancouver Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2
- 1 PM late check-out (subject to availability)