Get an overview of this hotelElegant downtown extended-stay hotel near Robson
Popular property highlights
Robson Street shops
This downtown Vancouver hotel is a block from vibrant Robson Street, Vancouver's main shopping district. Yaletown and the Granville Island artisan community are both within 2 km (1 mi).
Restaurant, day spa
La Grande Residence at The Sutton Place Hotel is an elegant extended-stay hotel with a health club, day spa, fine-dining restaurant, and on-site bakery. 24-hour amenities include a business center and room service.
Kitchens, Flat Screen TVs
Guestrooms feature fully equipped kitchens, and TVs. Separate living areas, with both wired and wireless Internet access are available (surcharge).
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping
- Onsite bar
- Helpful staff
- WiFi could've been better
La Grande Residence Vancouver at The Sutton Place Hotel
La Grande Residence is connected to The Sutton Place Hotel in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Robson Street, Vancouver's main shopping district, is within a block.
Dining options include an elegant restaurant styled like a European manor, a lounge decorated like an English country club, a bakery, and 24-hour room service. The hotel has a health club with an indoor pool and spa tub, exercise equipment, a men's locker room with steam room, and a women's locker room with sauna. Vida Spa offers skin treatments, manicures and pedicures, hammam, and massage (surcharge).
A business center with 5 computer stations is open 24 hours a day (surcharge), as is the hotel's concierge desk. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- DVD player
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fleuri Restaurant - Elegant restaurant styled like a European manor, with original artworks and damask wall coverings. Daily specials and weekly five-course tasting menus. Continental cuisine made with Pacific Northwest produce, game, seafood, and wines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Gerald Lounge - English country club décor with dark paneled wood walls, tapestries, oil paintings, leather and wingback chairs, and fireplace. Curved, marble-topped bar. Cocktails and light bistro fare.
La Boulangerie Bakery - Coffees, sandwiches, and cakes. Most baked goods made fresh daily.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
La Grande Residence's health club includes a fitness center with a range of equipment, a heated pool and spa tub, a men's locker room with steam room, and a women's locker room with sauna. Use of the facilities is complimentary for guests.
Vida Spa adjoins the health club, offering Turkish bath/Hammam, manicures, pedicures, skin treatments, and massage (surcharge).
Room service is available poolside.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 19 and CAD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 39.50 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39.50 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per stay
- Grande Residence Vancouver Sutton Place Hotel
- Sutton Place Grande Residence Vancouver
- Sutton Place Residence
- Sutton Place Residence Vancouver
- Grande Residence Sutton Place
- Grande Residence Sutton Place Hotel
- Grande Residence Vancouver Sutton Place
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.