Get an overview of this hotelStylish boutique hotel near Stanley Park and Robson Street
Central for shopping
Downtown Vancouver hotel ideally located in the exclusive Coal Harbour neighborhood; near Robson Street, Stanley Park, the Vancouver Convention Centre, Cruise Ship Terminal, and historic Gastown.
Spa with sauna
The 24-hour fitness studio features floor-to-ceiling windows and cardio machines with personal TVs. The spa includes an infrared sauna. Continental breakfast is served in Tableau Bar Bistro.
42-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms and suites offer floor-to-ceiling windows, down duvets and pillows, 42-inch flat-panel TVs, wireless Internet access, and minibars. Bathrooms come with plush robes and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Loden Hotel1177 Melville Street Vancouver BC V6E 0A3
This 14-story Vancouver boutique hotel offers a prime location near Robson Street, Stanley Park, the Vancouver Aquarium, Gastown, and the picture-perfect waterfront.
The 24-hour BeFit fitness studio offers state-of-the-art cardio, strength-training, and boxing equipment. The studio is outfitted with three 42-inch LCD TVs and an iPod dock hardwired into the sound system. Cardio machines have individual TVs. The Loden Hotel also offers a spa with an infrared sauna and massage services.
A breakfast buffet is available for a surcharge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, a 24-hour business center and computer station, banquet facilities, event catering, a fireplace and complimentary newspapers in the lobby, concierge services, valet parking (surcharge), and express check-out. A complimentary area shuttle within the downtown core. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet is available in public areas.
Pets are welcome for a surcharge. The hotel provides dog beds and dishes, freshly baked signature dog biscuits, a "sanitary kit," and a copy of Modern Dog magazine.
This is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Tableau Bar Bistro is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy french-inspired food and drinks. Classically themed with a modern twist, Tableau offers a relaxed atmosphere with great service and delicious meals.
Nearby Things to Do
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 45.00 per pet, per week, plus a deposit of CAD 45 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets are permitted at this hotel (surcharge); guests bringing pets must notify the hotel at least 24 hours in advance, using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 45 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 45.00 per pet, per week
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Loden
- Loden Hotel
- Loden Hotel Vancouver
- Loden Vancouver
- Vancouver Loden Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Loden Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.