Get an overview of this hotelVancouver boutique hotel in trendy Yaletown
Popular property highlights
In eclectic Yaletown
This trendy Vancouver boutique hotel in the vibrant Yaletown neighborhood lies 1 block from the False Creek waterfront and amid more than 60 boutiques, restaurants, and lounges.
This 7-story Vancouver hotel offers complimentary downtown transportation via luxury car and is home to La Pentola, featuring Northern Italian cuisine, and the nightspot OPUS Bar.
The OPUS Hotel Vancouver's 96 stylish guestrooms come in vibrantly hued decor schemes with large windows, heated tile floors, L'Occitane toiletries, deep soaking tubs, and free WiFi. iPad's available in all executive suites.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
OPUS Hotel Vancouver
This Vancouver hotel in Yaletown is 1 block from the False Creek waterfront, amid numerous fashionable boutiques, restaurants, and lounges. Robson Street is just a few minutes away.
In addition to a popular restaurant and bar, the OPUS Hotel Vancouver offers 24-hour amenities including concierge service and room service. Luxury car service to downtown locations is complimentary, including to all cruise-ship terminals. Bikes are available for complimentary use.
The Vancouver hotel has a small fitness center, and can provide meeting and banquet space. Same-day dry-cleaning, pressing, and laundry services are also available. Spa treatments, massages, and chiropractic treatments can be arranged. Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The OPUS Hotel Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1197
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2002
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
La Pentola -Artfully crafted, Northern Italian cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
OPUS Bar - Chic, stylish lounge bar. Guests and locals alike enjoy the live DJ music, the small bites menu, and innovative cocktails. Consistently voted "Vancouver's Most Popular Nightspot" by Zagat.
Nearby Things to Do
The Vancouver hotel is just 1 block from the Vancouver seawall, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway popular with cyclists, in-line skaters, joggers, and strollers. Also, 2 blocks away is David Lam Park, with tennis and basketball courts, open fields, and children's playgrounds. The hotel offers the use of complimentary mountain bikes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Hotel OPUS
- Hotel OPUS Vancouver
- OPUS Hotel
- OPUS Hotel Vancouver
- OPUS Vancouver
- OPUS Vancouver Hotel
- Vancouver Hotel OPUS
- Vancouver OPUS
- Vancouver OPUS Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- OPUS Hotel Vancouver is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.