Get an overview of this hotelResort-style hotel 2 miles from Vancouver Airport
Popular property highlights
5 minutes from airport
This smoke-free hotel is 2 miles from Vancouver International Airport, 7 miles from downtown Vancouver, and 8 miles from Stanley Park; historic Steveston is 10 minutes away.
The Pacific Gateway Hotel provides complimentary transportation to and from the Vancouver International Airport. Other amenities include a seasonal 30-foot pool and a glass-walled restaurant, both overlooking the Fraser River, breakfast restaurant, cafe, 24-hour fitness facilities, as well as tour and ticket assistance.
Area views and more
Some guestrooms at Pacific Gateway Hotel offer views of the mountains or views of the Fraser River; all accommodations have multi-line phones, pay movies, and free wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pacific Gateway Hotel
Pacific Gateway Hotel offers meeting rooms, 24-hour business center with computer workstation and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). There is also a printer, as well as fax machines, a copier, and a shredder. Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas. A complimentary airport shuttle runs 24 hours, 7 days a week. The shuttle service runs every 20 minutes.
Situated on the 11th floor, the fitness center (complimentary) is open 24 hours a day and features panoramic views. It is equipped with a treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights. Outside, a seasonal 30-foot pool is set amid a large patio, trees, and gardens (open May - September).
This hotel is completely non-smoking. Self-parking, valet parking, and RV, bus, or truck parking services are available for a surcharge.
- Picnic area
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 18
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Hemisphere North Restaurant and Lounge - Faces the river, with floor-to-ceiling windows and floral art work. À la carte breakfasts served daily.
PIER 73 Restaurant - Suspended over the Fraser River with views out of floor-to-ceiling windows, this restaurant and bar serves casual lunch and dinner.
Barista Bar- Coffee, specialty drinks, and homemade confections. Complimentary wireless Internet access available.
Nearby Things to Do
Pacific Gateway Hotel offers a seasonal 30-foot outdoor swimming pool as well as a fitness center with treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights.
The nearby Fraser River has a path suitable for walking, running, or cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 22 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40
- Delta Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Delta Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Delta
- Pacific Gateway Hotel Richmond
- Pacific Gateway Hotel
- Pacific Gateway Richmond
- Delta Vancouver Airport Richmond
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
$10 Dining Credit Offer
Book a stay in a Club Room and receive the following:
- One 10 dining credit per room, per stay to be used in the onsite outlets
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in