Book your room at Pacific Gateway Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelResort-style hotel 2 miles from Vancouver Airport
5 minutes from airport
This smoke-free hotel is 2 miles from Vancouver International Airport, 7 miles from downtown Vancouver, and 8 miles from Stanley Park; historic Steveston is 10 minutes away.
The Pacific Gateway Hotel provides complimentary transportation to and from the Vancouver International Airport. Other amenities include a seasonal 30-foot pool and a glass-walled restaurant, both overlooking the Fraser River, breakfast restaurant, cafe, 24-hour fitness facilities, as well as tour and ticket assistance.
Area views and more
Some guestrooms at Pacific Gateway Hotel offer views of the mountains or views of the Fraser River; all accommodations have multi-line phones, pay movies, and free wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Pacific Gateway Hotel3500 Cessna Dr Richmond BC V7B1C7
Pacific Gateway Hotel offers meeting rooms, 24-hour business center with computer workstation and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). There is also a printer, as well as fax machines, a copier, and a shredder. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary airport shuttle runs 24 hours, 7 days a week. The shuttle service runs on a regular shuttle, leaving the hotel front doors every 20 minutes.
Situated on the 11th floor, the fitness center (complimentary) is open 24 hours a day and features panoramic views. It is equipped with a treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights. Outside, a seasonal 30-foot pool is set amid a large patio, trees, and gardens (open May - September).
This hotel is completely non-smoking. Self-parking, valet parking, and RV, bus, or truck parking services are available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 374
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Hemisphere North Restaurant and Lounge - Faces the river, with floor-to-ceiling windows and floral art work. À la carte breakfasts served daily.
PIER 73 Restaurant - Suspended over the Fraser River with views out of floor-to-ceiling windows, this restaurant and bar serves casual lunch and dinner.
FUEL Barista Bar- Coffee, specialty drinks, and homemade confections. Complimentary wireless Internet access available.
Nearby Things to Do
Pacific Gateway Hotel offers a seasonal 30-foot outdoor swimming pool as well as a fitness center with treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights.
The nearby Fraser River has a path suitable for walking, running, or cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 22 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40
- Delta Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Delta Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Delta
- Pacific Gateway Hotel Richmond
- Pacific Gateway Hotel
- Pacific Gateway Richmond
- Delta Vancouver Airport Richmond
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
$10 Dining Credit Offer
Book a stay in a Club Room and receive the following:
- One 10 dining credit per room, per stay to be used in the onsite outlets