Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelResort-style hotel 2 miles from Vancouver Airport
Popular property highlights
5 minutes from airport
This smoke-free hotel is 2 miles from Vancouver International Airport, 7 miles from downtown Vancouver, and 8 miles from Stanley Park; historic Steveston is 10 minutes away.
The Pacific Gateway Hotel provides complimentary transportation to and from the Vancouver International Airport. Other amenities include a seasonal 30-foot pool and a glass-walled restaurant, both overlooking the Fraser River, breakfast restaurant, cafe, 24-hour fitness facilities, and 24-hour check-in as well as tour and ticket assistance.
Area views and more
Some guestrooms at Pacific Gateway Hotel offer views of the mountains or views of the Fraser River; all accommodations have multi-line phones, pay movies, and free wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Pacific Gateway Hotel
Pacific Gateway Hotel offers meeting rooms, 24-hour business center with computer workstation and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). There is also a printer, as well as fax machines, a copier, and a shredder. Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas. A complimentary airport shuttle runs 24 hours, 7 days a week. The shuttle service runs every 20 minutes.
Situated on the 11th floor, the fitness center (complimentary) is open 24 hours a day and features panoramic views. It is equipped with a treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights. Outside, a seasonal 30-foot pool is set amid a large patio, trees, and gardens (open May - September).
This hotel is completely non-smoking. Self-parking, valet parking, and RV, bus, or truck parking services are available for a surcharge.
- Picnic area
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 18
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Lobby Restaurant & Bar - Everything you need from dawn to dusk can be found right around the corner from our main lobby. Rise and shine with classic breakfast dishes, take in a casual lunch or dinner gathering, or relax with an expertly crafted cocktail.
Coffee Bar - Coffee, specialty drinks, and homemade confections. Complimentary wireless Internet access available.
Nearby Things to Do
Pacific Gateway Hotel offers a seasonal 30-foot outdoor swimming pool as well as a fitness center with treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights.
The nearby Fraser River has a path suitable for walking, running, or cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40
- Delta Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Delta Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Delta
- Pacific Gateway Hotel Richmond
- Pacific Gateway Hotel
- Pacific Gateway Richmond
- Delta Vancouver Airport Richmond
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
$10 Dining Credit Offer
Book a stay in a Club Room and receive the following:
- One 10 dining credit per room, per stay to be used in the onsite outlets