Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Vancouver hotel on Granville Street
Popular property highlights
Located in the entertainment-district Granville Street, 3 blocks from Yaletown and the Orpheum Theatre, 4 blocks from the Commodore Ballroom, and a half-mile from the Granville Public Market.
Irish bar, nightclub
Guests of Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown can relax with a pint in the Irish-style bar and grill or enjoy complimentary privileges at a nearby health club.
Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown's 118 guestrooms, remodeled in early 2010, feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, 37-inch high-definition TVs, and granite-topped bathroom vanities.
Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown
This 1906 downtown Vancouver hotel is 3 blocks from Yaletown and the Orpheum Theatre, 5 blocks from the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, and a half-mile from the Granville Public Market. Beneath the historic, art-deco exterior of the Ramada Inn and Suites beats the heart of a thoroughly hip hotel that can lay claim to one of the city's hottest gathering places—Morrissey's Irish Bar and Grill.
Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown's guests also enjoy the use of a complimentary computer station in the lobby with high-speed Internet access. Valet and self parking are available (surcharge).
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Morrissey's Irish Bar & Grill - This popular New York-style Irish bar and grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Candles, plush leather chairs, a fireplace, and dark-wood paneling set the mood along with Irish, Belgian, German, and microbrew beers on tap. Specialties include Irish stew, bangers and mash (sausage and potatoes), fish and chips, and shepherd's pie. Adults only after 10:30 PM.
Twelve West - Ultimate nightlife experience.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests at Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown enjoy complimentary admission a 24,000-square-foot, two-level health club located one block from the hotel. It features numerous cardio and strength-training machines as well as an outdoor running track, sauna, tanning bed, and women-only section.
The hotel is only three blocks from the Vancouver seawall walk, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for cycling, running, in-line skating, and strolling. The Vancouver Aquatic Centre with its Olympic-size pool is just six blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Utility surcharge: CAD 3.00 per accommodation per night
- Resort fee: CAD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Ramada Hotel Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Ramada Inn Vancouver
- Ramada Vancouver
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown Hotel