Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Vancouver hotel on Granville Street
Located in the entertainment-district Granville Street, 3 blocks from Yaletown and the Orpheum Theatre, 4 blocks from the Commodore Ballroom, and a half-mile from the Granville Public Market.
Irish bar, nightclub
Guests of Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver can relax with a pint in the Irish-style bar and grill, nibble tapas at its fashionable nightclub, Ginger 62, or enjoy complimentary privileges at a nearby health club.
Ramada Inn and Suites' 116 guestrooms, remodeled in early 2010, feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, 37-inch LCD high-definition TVs, and granite-topped bathroom vanities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Vancouver Downtown1221 Granville St Vancouver BC V6Z1M6
This 1906 downtown Vancouver hotel is 3 blocks from Yaletown and the Orpheum Theatre, 5 blocks from the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, and a half-mile from the Granville Public Market. Beneath the historic, art-deco exterior of the Ramada Inn and Suites beats the heart of a thoroughly hip hotel that can lay claim to two of the city's hottest gathering places—Morrissey's Irish Bar and Grill, and Ginger 62 nightclub.
Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver's guests also enjoy the use of a complimentary computer station in the lobby with high-speed Internet access. Valet and self parking are available (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 116
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Morrissey's Irish Bar & Grill - This popular New York-style Irish bar and grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Candles, plush leather chairs, a fireplace, and dark-wood paneling set the mood along with Irish, Belgian, German, and microbrew beers on tap. Specialties include Irish stew, bangers and mash (sausage and potatoes), fish and chips, and shepherd's pie. Adults only after 10:30 PM.
Twelve West - Ultimate nightlife experience.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests at Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver enjoy complimentary admission a 24,000-square-foot, two-level health club located one block from the hotel. It features numerous cardio and strength-training machines as well as an outdoor running track, sauna, tanning bed, and women-only section.
The hotel is only three blocks from the Vancouver seawall walk, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for cycling, running, in-line skating, and strolling. The Vancouver Aquatic Centre with its Olympic-size pool is just six blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Energy surcharge: CAD 3.00 per accommodation per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.87 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 22.87 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Ramada Hotel Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Ramada Inn Vancouver
- Ramada Vancouver
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown Hotel