Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Vancouver hotel on Granville Street
Located in the entertainment-district Granville Street, 3 blocks from Yaletown and the Orpheum Theatre, 4 blocks from the Commodore Ballroom, and a half-mile from the Granville Public Market.
Irish bar, nightclub
Guests of Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver can relax with a pint in the Irish-style bar and grill or enjoy complimentary privileges at a nearby health club.
Ramada Inn and Suites' 116 guestrooms, remodeled in early 2010, feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, 37-inch high-definition TVs, and granite-topped bathroom vanities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Vancouver Downtown
This 1906 downtown Vancouver hotel is 3 blocks from Yaletown and the Orpheum Theatre, 5 blocks from the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, and a half-mile from the Granville Public Market. Beneath the historic, art-deco exterior of the Ramada Inn and Suites beats the heart of a thoroughly hip hotel that can lay claim to one of the city's hottest gathering places—Morrissey's Irish Bar and Grill.
Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver's guests also enjoy the use of a complimentary computer station in the lobby with high-speed Internet access. Valet and self parking are available (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Morrissey's Irish Bar & Grill - This popular New York-style Irish bar and grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Candles, plush leather chairs, a fireplace, and dark-wood paneling set the mood along with Irish, Belgian, German, and microbrew beers on tap. Specialties include Irish stew, bangers and mash (sausage and potatoes), fish and chips, and shepherd's pie. Adults only after 10:30 PM.
Twelve West - Ultimate nightlife experience.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests at Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver enjoy complimentary admission a 24,000-square-foot, two-level health club located one block from the hotel. It features numerous cardio and strength-training machines as well as an outdoor running track, sauna, tanning bed, and women-only section.
The hotel is only three blocks from the Vancouver seawall walk, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for cycling, running, in-line skating, and strolling. The Vancouver Aquatic Centre with its Olympic-size pool is just six blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Energy surcharge: CAD 3.00 per accommodation per night
- Resort fee: CAD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.87 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 22.87 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Ramada Hotel Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown
- Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Ramada Inn Vancouver
- Ramada Vancouver
- Ramada Vancouver Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.