Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Vancouver hotel in Downtown Vancouver, near Granville Island Public Market
Located in Downtown Vancouver, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Contemporary Art Gallery, Granville Island Public Market, and Canada Place. Stanley Park and BC Place Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 72 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities available to guests include MP3 docks, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Burrard has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Ski storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1956
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per day
- Burrard Hotel
- Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Vancouver
- Burrard Motor Inn
- The Burrard Hotel Vancouver
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.