Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelElegant downtown hotel overlooking Burrard Inlet
Popular property highlights
Connected to Canada Place
This downtown Vancouver hotel connects by covered walkway to the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center, the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place, and the Skytrain. Situated on scenic Burrard Inlet, it is central to sightseeing and shopping.
Heated outdoor pool
Distinctive hotel features include a 50-foot heated pool with a view of the harbor, a third-floor garden with 50 varieties of herbs, and complimentary bikes in the summer, spring, and fall for guests to explore the city and seawall.
The Fairmont Waterfront's guestrooms feature works by First Nations artists, feather duvets, and floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto panoramic views of the harbor, the mountains, or the skyline.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Fairmont Waterfront
This 23-story smoke-free downtown Vancouver hotel situated on scenic Burrard Inlet connects by covered walkway to the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center, the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place, and the Skytrain.
In addition to 24-hour room service and currency-exchange service, guests of The Fairmont Waterfront enjoy the restaurant and bar, the use of a health club equipped with a variety of workout machines, eucalyptus steam rooms, and a 50-foot outdoor pool. The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel offers wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge). Garage self-parking and valet parking are available (surcharges apply).
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1991
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 24,000
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 258334
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 23
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 13.95 per night ), Wireless internet access ( CAD 13.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
ARC Restaurant + Bar - offering fresh, local and handcrafted cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The complimentary health club features an outdoor, 50-foot heated pool (open year-round), steam rooms, and a fitness center. The fitness center includes computerized aerobicycles, free weights, multi-gym, rowing machines, stair climbers, stationary bikes, and treadmills. Kinesiologist and massage therapist are available by appointment.
The The Fairmont Waterfront is 1 block from the start of the Vancouver seawall, a 12-mile paved pathway suitable for cycling, in-line skating, and running. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is just 1 mile away along this path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 29.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per night
- Fairmont Waterfront
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver
- Waterfront Fairmont
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fairmont Waterfront is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.