Get an overview of this hotelBoutique-style property with a European flair
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near business district
Just 1 block from trendy Robson Street shops, this well-equipped 21-floor hotel is 2 blocks from the business district; Gastown is within a mile, and Stanley Park is 2 miles away.
Pool, day spa
This luxury property offers a European charm, providing amenities to satisfy the discerning traveler, including a fitness center and pool, a day spa, and a business center, while focusing on superior service.
High-speed Internet access
Featuring finely crafted Louis XV-style furnishings, The Sutton Place Hotel's 396 guestrooms are a blend of old and new, with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and manor-house oil paintings. Bay windows offer city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver845 Burrard St Vancouver BC V6Z2K6
The Sutton Place Hotel is a boutique style property, located in the heart of Vancouver and just steps away from the chic boutiques of world-famous Robson Street. A perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favorite and one of Travel and Leisure’s Top 500, this luxury property boasts a European charm, with services and amenities to satisfy the discerning traveler.
With 16 meeting and conference rooms covering 14,000 square feet, the hotel offers a variety of business and event services. Business travelers appreciate the fully staffed business center with high-speed Internet access and technology support staff, as well as complimentary weekday downtown limousine service. Guests also enjoy the atrium pool, the fitness center with sauna (for women) and steam room (for men), and pampering treatments at Vida Wellness Spa.
Other amenities at this downtown Vancouver hotel include complimentary overnight shoe shine and nightly turndown, 24-hour room service, and same-day valet service. The Sutton Place is a non-smoking hotel.
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 397
- Number of floors - 21
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( CAD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 15 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Fleuri Restaurant - Located on the lobby level, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Fresh Pacific Northwest produce, game, seafood and a selection of both imported and domestic wines are highlighted on Fleuri's ever-changing menu, along with special Tasting Menus offering the best of the season every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Gerard Lounge - An intimate lounge reminiscent of a private English club complete with fireplace, leather furnishings, wood paneling, soft sconce lighting, and landscape paintings. Movie stars and showbiz types, many of whom stay at Sutton Place's luxury apartments when filming in Vancouver, are often seen here.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is eight blocks from the Vancouver seawall, a 19-km (12-mile) paved waterfront pathway suitable for cycling, running, walking, and skating. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with tennis courts, beaches, hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, and a pitch and putt golf course, is a 1.6 km (1 mile) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 40.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 39.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Sutton Place
- Hotel Sutton Place Vancouver
- Sutton Place Hotel
- Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver
- Sutton Place Vancouver
- Sutton Place Vancouver Hotel
- Vancouver Hotel Sutton Place
- Vancouver Sutton Place
- Vancouver Sutton Place Hotel