Picture yourself strolling through the boulevards of your upcoming holiday, looking up at the lovely settings or the monuments all around you. But there is one thing you have been prepared for most of all: Vancouver Island University. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is finally the day to mark it off.
Vancouver Island University Hotels
Hotels near Vancouver Island University
Visiting Vancouver Island University is bound to be an experience.
It's found in Nanaimo, which is 40 miles outside of the buzzing city of Vancouver.
Would you like somewhere to rest your head within easy reach of Vancouver Island University? You can select from at least 9 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the most popular choices is the Marinaside Resort, just 2 miles away. Two other great options are the Ramada Nanaimo, 2 miles away, and the Travelodge Nanaimo, only 1 mile away.
If you are traveling on a shoestring, you'll find a couple of acceptable hotel options in the vicinity. A few places that should be on your list include the Coast Bastion Hotel and the Inn On Long Lake.
If you prefer a bit of luxury, a ride of mere minutes can bring you to one of the area's upscale hotels. Visitors who stay at the Best Western Dorchester Hotel or the Best Western Northgate Inn will experience only the finest in amenities and comfort.
The avenues around Vancouver Island University offer a delight for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Nanaimo Aquatic Centre is the perfect place for an early-morning pick-me-up. A little later, you ought to delight in some dinner at another spot within this vicinity, Yangs Cuisine. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and buy a couple of beers at VIU Students' Union Pub.
Ensure you retain some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the region of Vancouver Island University:
- Your kids will surely adore the aquatic activities at Nanaimo Aquatic Centre.
- Learn all about the region's people and stories from the past at Nanaimo Museum, a curious museum that contains a great collection of historical exhibits.
- Dig up a few old stories about Bastion, a fascinating place for anyone interested in history.
- Find your trainers and stop into Brechin Lanes for some exercise.
- Visit Petroglyph Park, a frequently visited destination for groups and those looking to learn more about this area's important natural areas.
Our directory of Nanaimo hotels furnishes everything you require, so you can certainly have locales near Vancouver Island University you'll appreciate. Nanaimo welcomed more than a few tourists over the past year, so get hunting. You'll spend with confidence when booking time is here, too: explorers of all types approved of their Nanaimo hotel. All the pointers and recommendations you're searching you'll find right here.
- From large families to couples, we have accommodations that are pleasant for all groups.
- The concierge service at lodging around Vancouver Island University will be wonderful which is fitting for such a stunning feature.
- You'll find lodging in Nanaimo are always tidy and neat.
It's understandable why Nanaimo suites got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Plus, thanks to Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Vancouver Island University, we see your prized place in your future.
Nanaimo Intriguing Facts
There are still further activities to do in Nanaimo once you've crossed Vancouver Island University off your timetable.
- Nanaimo is starting to make itself known after having been a well-kept secret.
- Enjoy an evening of fun to end the exploration with a bang; the next day, drop in on a local museum.
- Use some hours to plot some excursions, and you'll soon also notice Nanaimo knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few amazing selfies. Planning a vacation to Nanaimo is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Vancouver Island University. Reserve now!