Find Hotels in Vandergrift, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Vandergrift has to offer including the golf courses and theaters. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vandergrift
A couple of favorite places to visit are Casino Theater and Vandergrift Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Leechburg Area Museum and Historical Society and Wooden Door Winery.
As you plan your trip to Vandergrift, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Pittsburgh East - Monroeville is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Vandergrift. This 2.5-star hotel in Monroeville features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Ctr is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Vandergrift. This 3-star hotel in Monroeville features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Monroeville Pittsburgh is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Vandergrift. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Monroeville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Vandergrift
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Vandergrift gets about 49.21 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F