Travelers to Vatos will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 710 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vatos
Places to visit in the larger region include Mirtiotissa Monastery, Ermones Beach, and Myrtiotissa Beach. Additionally, you'll find Glyfada Beach and Pelekas Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Vatos, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 415 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Kapella is located in central Vatos. This 3-star apartment in Corfu features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Atlantis Hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Vatos. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Corfu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Royal Boutique Hotel is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Vatos. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Corfu can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
Dressing for Vatos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Vatos each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F