Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAvignon hotel in Avignon City Centre, walk to Place de l'Horloge
Popular property highlights
Located in Avignon City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Marche du Samedi Matin and Place de l'Horloge. Palais des Papes and Musee du Petit Palais are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 20 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hôtel Alizéa features multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Alizéa Avignon
- Alizea Hotel Avignon
- Hôtel Alizéa
- Hôtel Alizéa Avignon
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.